County: Several roads to close for railroad work
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Fort Wayne’s NBC) - The Allen County Highway Department says several roads will be closed beginning Wednesday, August 3 for railroad work.
The closures will be at the railroad crossings and are scheduled to be closed until August 31, the department said Monday.
The road closure locations:
- Doyle Road between Dawkins and Edgerton roads;
- Bandelier Road between Dawkins Road and dead end;
- Edgerton Road between Bandelier and Ryan roads;
- Ryan Road between Edgerton and Harper roads;
- Harper Road between Ryan and Berthaud roads;
- Berthaud Road between Harper and Gar Creek roads;
- Gar Creek Road between Berthaud and Webster roads;
- Webster Road between Gar Creek and Bremer roads;
- Bremer Road between Webster and Roussey roads;
- Roussey Road between Bremer and Slusher roads;
- Slusher Road between Roussey and Sampson roads.
Copyright 2022 Fort Wayne’s NBC. All rights reserved.