Kroger, Walgreens recall multiple pain relieving drugs over child-proofing
CINCINNATI (WXIX/Gray News) - Kroger and Walgreens each announced on Thursday the recall of several anti-inflammatory drugs sold under their respective brand names due to problems with the bottle design.
The recalls are because the products do not have child-resistant caps or exemption statements on the label.
The following products fall under the recall:
- Kroger Arthritis Pain Reliever Caps EZ Open, 225 count
- Kroger Acetaminophen EZ Caps, 100 count
- Kroger Ibuprofen Headache Adult, 300 count
- Kroger Aspirin, 300 count
- Walgreens, Easy Open for Adults, Acetaminophen, 500 mg, Extra Strength, 150 count
Anyone who has these medications is asked to immediately make sure they are stored out of reach and sight of children and then contact Kroger at 800-576-4377 or Aurohealth at 888-504-2014 for information on how to properly dispose of them and receive a full refund.
Copyright 2022 WXIX via Gray Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved.